Lines in red are the latest changes
Who can play at Hurstville Golf Course?
Those anywhere within the Georges River LGA or within 5km of the course (see map) can play.
From 5am Friday 3rd September competitions will run again as exercise has been changed to unlimited in “areas of concern” (that is us) (see page)
When do you need to wear a face masks?
- You must wear a face mask from the time you leave your car, when you are in the area surrounding the pro shop and inside the pro shop.
- Face masks may be removed while you are playing golf. Remove your face mask on the first tee when you commence playing and replace it as you approach the pro shop after finishing.
What are the rules relating to the Pro Shop?
- All players must check in and out via the QR code.
- Face masks are compulsory in the pro shop.
- Maximum of 2 customers in the pro shop at any time.
- Retail sections of the pro shop are closed.
- No browsing allowed in the shop.
- No alcohol will be served.
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks are available for take-away only.
- No self-service. The pro shop staff will get drinks and food for customers.
How has COVID-19 impacted our competitions?
- Please arrive just prior to your tee time and leave the course once you have finished. Do not linger around the pro shop.
- Two players per group.
- One person per cart.
- Return your cards to the box in front of the shop and the pro shop staff will enter scores.
- Players score their own cards. Record your playing partner’s score on your card.
- Bunkers are out of play
- Flags are to remain in the hole.
- Nearest the pins and Eagle’s Nest competitions are suspended and replaced with a lucky prize draw.
We thank you for your support.