Lines in red are the latest changes and take affect from the 11th October 2021
Who can play at Hurstville Golf Course?
From October 11 The current 5km rule will end and, on the 11th October, will see the club welcome back all members, regardless of address.
Bookings can be made in groups of 4, if all are fully vaccinated. Those not fully vaccinated will need to play in groups of twos in the last hour of the competition. Initially the competition will operate from the 1st tee only. The club will continue to monitor how this is working and make changes as required.
When do you need to wear a face masks?
- You must wear a face mask from the time you leave your car, when you are in the area surrounding the pro shop and inside the pro shop.
- Face masks may be removed while you are playing golf. Remove your face mask on the first tee when you commence playing and replace it as you approach the pro shop after finishing.
What are the rules relating to the Pro Shop?
From Monday, 11 October, there are some changes to restrictions in NSW that will affect who can visit our facilities.
- Only fully vaccinated customers are permitted in the proshop. Unvaccinated customers can be served at the entrance to the proshop.
- Only fully vaccinated customers can purchase or consume alcohol. You must provide valid evidence of vaccination.
- Unvaccinated customers are restricted to playing in groups of two. (Excludes children under 16yrs old.)
- It is a requirement to check in on the NSW QR Code. Please show your Green Tick to staff at entry.
- Masks must be worn in the proshop and in common areas.
- Social distancing rules must be followed at all times.
- If you are unwell; or if you are not permitted to attend under the current health orders, please do not attend.
- All members and guests are required to follow the direction of our staff or any law enforcement officer.
- Please be kind. This is a challenging time for all our customers and staff. We kindly request that you are patient with team members and fellow facility users alike as we all adjust to this new normal.
How has COVID-19 impacted our competitions?
- Two players per group if not fully vaccinated
- One person per cart if not fully vaccinated
- One person from each group should enter the cards in the pro shop – sanitise hands after. If not fully vaccinated return your cards to the box in front of the shop and the pro shop staff will enter scores
The following rules are under review
- Players score their own cards. Record your playing partner’s score on your card.
- Bunkers are out of play
- Flags are to remain in the hole.
- Nearest the pins and Eagle’s Nest competitions are suspended and replaced with a lucky prize draw.
We thank you for your support.